A relaxing tour of hills on the UNESCO World Heritage List
We will take you to visit two renowned wineries, where you will have the opportunity not only to taste some great wine but also to meet the vine dressers and find out more about the crucial job that they do. Learn to recognize the aromas and flavours of the various types of Prosecco: the traditional “Prosecco Col Fondo” (on the lees), wines from extra dry to brut, “dosaggio zero” and the famous Cartizze, which is produced in very small amounts. During the tasting sessions, the wine is complemented by delicious local nibbles.
You can enjoy all of this without lifting a finger: your guide will organize the whole tour!
- A winery tour with a production process expert
- Tasting of the various types of Prosecco
- Tasting of local products and wines
- Rental of a vehicle with a driver/guide
Departure 9:00 am (morning tour) / 2:30 pm (afternoon tour)
Duration 4½ to 5 hours
Start/end point To be decided with the customer
Languages English, German, French, Spanish and Russian
Equipment None required
- Lunch/dinner with traditional dishes
- Tour of a wool mill, silk mill and coffee museum
- Full-day tour